Jerry Bouthier offers up a free download of Belgian duo Shindu’s new tune ‘Just Go’, released on 5th November, through Bouthier’s own Continental Records. Get it HERE
Shindu – Just Go (Jerry Bouthier Dub Edit)
The EP itself is good enough, even if the original mix is a touch uninspiring. Bouthier’s own dub version only loses by a really small nose to the excellent remix from Canada’s Cyclist.
Justice popped into SiriusXM in NY last week to give an interview, before performing a live mix in front of a lucky audience of the stations listeners. They also play out an exclusive remix of Helix, by French producer Torti.
01. ZZT – Partys Over Los Angeles
02. Boys Noize – XTC
03. The Hacker – Shockwave (Gesaffelstein Remix)
04. Destructo – Technology
05. The Chemical Brothers – Morning Lemon
06. Justice – Helix (With Civilization Acapella intro/outro)
07. Grant Phabao – Tub
08. Justice – D.A.N.C.E (Live Version)
09. Junior Senior – Move Your Feet
10. Surkin – Ultra Light
11. Justice – Stress
12. Boney M – Rasputin
13. Nicky Romero – Generation 303
14. The Chemical Brothers – Block Rockin Beats
15. Billy Squier – The Big Beat
16. Gesaffelstein – Opr
17. Boys Noize – What You Want
18. SebastiAn – Holloback
19. John Dahlback – Take This Thing Back (Jaques Lu Cont Remix)
20. T Rex – 20th Century Boy
21. Fred Falke & Alan Braxe – Intro
22. Wham! – Wham Rap
23. Justice – Audio, Video, Disco
24. Michael Sembello – She’s a Maniac
This excites me, Lifelike, A-Trak and Kitsune. Both artists have worked with the label before, Lifelike with remixes of La Roux and Jupiter on the Kitsune Maison comps and A-Trak with ‘Say Whoa’ from a couple of years back. The EP itself is a Gallic flavoured stormer, with some great remixes from Gigamesh, Mauvais Cliche and The Bloody Sisters. The stand out for me is the Club Mix, which with its filtered effects, A-Trak scratching and absolutely massive bass, pummels you into a groaning wreck on the floor. Streams to come, but for now you can download the minimix below.
If the new single from The Cast of Cheers was a boxer, it would most likely be Ricky Hatton. Coming at you from the first bell, jabbing, stabbing, some little respite, then right into it again. One two smack. Relentless. Aggressive. Three minutes of battered pugilism.
The Cast of Cheers – Trucks At Night
We posted a stream of Guards new single a few days back and now we’ve got the visuals. Very quickly becoming my tune of the year.