01. Less Hate feat. Sara Aleksander – Filthy Fingers (Madato Remix) [Frequenza Limited]
02. Just Regular Guys – Follow Me [GND Records]
03. Tom Rowlands – Through Me [Phantasy Sound]
04. Jimmy Edgar – Shout [Ultramajic]
05. Hrdvsion – Feel You’re Fading [Rinse]
06. Baadman – Gambetta (BS1 Remix) [Kitsune]
07. Mr. Oizo – Secam [Ed Banger]
08. Pilocka Krach – Discolight (Hrdvsions NSD Remix) [Greatest Hits International]
09. BE//LA – My Bitch [Moonbootique]
10. Justin Martin & Eats Everything – The Gettup [dirtybird]
11. Lux Groove – Day Trippin [Anabatic Records]
12. JC Williams – Raw Deal [Extended Play]
13. Locked Groove – Keep Thorough (Juju & Jordash Remix) [Turbo Recordings]
14. Jimmy Edgar – Strike [Ultramajic]
Possibly the most ‘pack your case and get your ass pool side’ tune we’ve heard this year. JBAG are back with a new release on Continental Records. Summery.
I loved WU LYF, with their passionately enflamed, fairly indecipherable lyrics and anti-marketing marketing. They had to end really, there was nowhere else for them to go. What do you do when you’re in danger of becoming what you’re protesting against? I was gutted when they split, because good shit like WU LYF doesn’t come along very often. Something with a unique voice.
The unique voice in question though (boom!) was Ellery James Roberts’s voice and thank fuck that he’s going solo. He posted new track ‘Kerou’s Lament’ on his tumblr yesterday. Check the lyrics below and give it a listen.